View Single Post
Old 12-13-2015, 03:01 PM   #3
Cereal
Cereal can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Cereal can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Cereal can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Cereal can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Cereal can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Cereal can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Cereal can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Cereal can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Cereal can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Cereal can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Cereal can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: Pocketbook A10
While i can't explain your issue, i think you're on to something there. I've had a similar experience a few days ago when i charged the i86 on my front usb. The charge dropped rapidly by 12% in a few hours with the device on standby. At first i figured the battery might be broken, but recharging it on a 1.5A wall charger (and rebooting, but i don't know if that's relevant) has ostensibly fixed it for now.

I can see how it might be ill advised to use a low amp charger, however it doesn't really explain what's going on here (or does it? in which case someone elucidate).
Maybe it's a firmware issue of sorts?

Last edited by Cereal; 12-13-2015 at 03:15 PM.
Cereal is offline   Reply With Quote