View Single Post
Old 11-26-2015, 07:18 PM   #1
medwatt
Zealot
medwatt knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.medwatt knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.medwatt knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.medwatt knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.medwatt knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.medwatt knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.medwatt knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.medwatt knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.medwatt knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.medwatt knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.medwatt knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.

Device: Kindle 3 (dead); Nook ST (dead); Sony PRS-T1; Onyx i86+
Charging the i86 with Power Adapters

Hello,
I've been using my Onyx i86+ for a while now and everything is working as expected. However, I noticed that charging via my laptop's USB port is a very slow process. I have three different USB adapters rated at 0.5A, 1A and 2A. All are rated at 5V. I first decided to use the 0.5A adapter and charged the i86 to 100%. I didn't use the the i86 that day. The next day I noticed that the battery was about half way which was weird because I used to notice only about 5% drop when its in standby mode. At the time, I assumed I had forgotten the i86 on and so the LEDs drained the battery.
Two days ago, I decided to use the 1A adapter and charged it fully. A few hours later, the charge was down to 90% even when it was in standby mode. I went to work, returned home and saw the charge at 60%.
I've taken a couple of screenshots. What is going on ??
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	2015_11_27_0_7_33_779_AM.png
Views:	165
Size:	68.4 KB
ID:	144093   Click image for larger version

Name:	2015_11_27_0_7_8_527_AM.png
Views:	135
Size:	67.8 KB
ID:	144094  
medwatt is offline   Reply With Quote