View Single Post
Old 12-28-2013, 07:37 AM   #35
Waylander
Fanatic
Waylander ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Waylander ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Waylander ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Waylander ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Waylander ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Waylander ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Waylander ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Waylander ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Waylander ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Waylander ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Waylander ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 5 SE, Onyx Boox Poke 3
My goal for 2014 is to read 80 books. This is smaller than the 135/6 books I read in 2013, but Uni work will get heavier in the second year, so I won't be able to reach those lofty heights again if I want to do well. I don't really have any sub-goals, as I read what I want, but I am going to try and read most of the books I already have. I have been buying lots ob back-catalogue Black Library ebooks, and now have all the ones I want. This means I will be buying less from them in future, which is good because they are rather expensive. Thankyou to Nyssa for this thread, and the list thread, as it is a good place to discuss our reading challenges and keep track of them alongside Goodreads.
Waylander is offline   Reply With Quote