View Single Post
Old 12-27-2013, 11:25 PM   #31
Xanthe
Plan B Is Now In Force
Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aluratek,Sony 350/T1,Pandigital,eBM 911,Nook HD/HD+,Fire HDX 7/8.9,PW2
What I would like to do is read some of the paperbacks I have in my TBR backlog; I've got a huge bookcase full of them and they've been sitting there gathering dust because I've been reading mainly ebooks.

I also want to read more non-fiction this year; I've got a few of those books sitting around here waiting to be read.

I also need to get caught up with some series books. I sometimes let a few books pile up in a series in order to read them in one fell swoop. The only problem is, with large series, I sometimes forget where I left off because it's been a few years since I've read them, so I have to backtrack a bit and re-read books just to get back up to speed with what's happening with the characters.
Xanthe is offline   Reply With Quote