Thread: Glo Android on Glo
View Single Post
Old 11-16-2013, 09:55 AM   #98
MarekGibek
Zealot
MarekGibek is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.MarekGibek is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.MarekGibek is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.MarekGibek is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.MarekGibek is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.MarekGibek is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.MarekGibek is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.MarekGibek is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.MarekGibek is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.MarekGibek is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.MarekGibek is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.

Device: Kobo Touch N905C
Quote:
Originally Posted by mastnacek View Post
Replaced section 1024, led light is blue, but kobo dont boot. Any idea?
"I'm afraid that replacing uboot section will be needed, too. I can't help you with that - I never had to do this, but you can google for it. What's important is to build uboot from Kobo Mini sources and to modify boot command to init from ramdisk."
MarekGibek is offline   Reply With Quote