Thread: Glo Android on Glo
View Single Post
Old 11-16-2013, 07:54 AM   #92
MarekGibek
Zealot
MarekGibek is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.MarekGibek is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.MarekGibek is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.MarekGibek is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.MarekGibek is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.MarekGibek is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.MarekGibek is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.MarekGibek is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.MarekGibek is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.MarekGibek is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.MarekGibek is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.

Device: Kobo Touch N905C
Quote:
Originally Posted by mastnacek View Post
Hello Marek, thanks for your work. But for Kobo Mini dont work.
Thank you for the info.

I'm sure this is only a matter of changing hw config sections and/or uboot loader in the first 1 MB of the image. It helped with my previous image with Debian:
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...7&postcount=30

First, I would try to copy "HW CONFIG" section only.

If it still doesn't work I would try to replace uboot loader but it cannot be just copied like "HW CONFIG" from original Kobo SD card, because it must be configured differently to boot from ramdisk.

Basicaly, if someone fix bootloader - the rest should run ok.
MarekGibek is offline   Reply With Quote