Thread: Glo Android on Glo
View Single Post
Old 11-16-2013, 07:45 AM   #91
MarekGibek
Zealot
MarekGibek is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.MarekGibek is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.MarekGibek is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.MarekGibek is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.MarekGibek is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.MarekGibek is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.MarekGibek is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.MarekGibek is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.MarekGibek is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.MarekGibek is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.MarekGibek is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.

Device: Kobo Touch N905C
Quote:
1) Led blinking
-> Must find adresse of the port for this led...
-> otherwise I plan in last resort to try to desolder it (Have to remove motherboard)
You can try to add this to Adroid init script:
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...6&postcount=40

Quote:
>>>>>>>> (THE BIGGEST PROBLEM for me) <<<<<<<<<<<<
4) Landscape mode don't work
The image is rotated but not the IR Touchscreen
Be patient. Android is now my only system on Kobo and I would like to see it working, too. I like to read in landscape, two column mode. I want to look at it soon. Yes, IR driver is in the kernel sources that we have so it is for sure doable.

Quote:
I can't post on developpers threads yet as i'm a new user
Can somebody ask the question on this thread ?
Wow! Really? What a stupid idea on that forum. Being developer and new user are two different things. It's like dening me posting on teacher's forum not because I'm not a teacher but because I am new there
MarekGibek is offline   Reply With Quote