View Single Post
Old 08-26-2013, 02:07 AM   #9
Turtle91
A Hairy Wizard
Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 11/X/6/iPad 1,2,Air & Air Pro/Surface Pro/Kindle PW & Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by jswinden View Post
He has been promising a Marvin for iPhone since the 4th quarter of 2012. Is he really close to releasing it or is this just MORE wishful thinking? I have Marvin on my iPad and would like to have it on my iPhone too, but I won't use it much until I can reliably sync between the two devices. Until then I'll continue to use the Kindle app.
Kris said he has plans for an iphone version since then, but now he says it is to be expected very soon....I believe him.

I expect you will be pleasantly surprised.
Turtle91 is offline   Reply With Quote