View Single Post
Old 08-23-2013, 07:05 PM   #7
ilovejedd
hopeless n00b
ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW4, PW3, Libra H2O, iPad 10.5, iPad 11, iPad 12.9
Quote:
Originally Posted by kyteflyer View Post
Marvin is better, agreed, and when its available on phone, I'll probably make the switch... probably being the operative word. But right now, Stanza is my reader of choice, I'm still on an iPhone 4S and unlikely to upgrade for a long time, so that is why I would bother.
True but theoretically, by the time iOS 7 rolls out, Marvin for iPhone/iPod Touch would also be released.

There are actually still stuff I think Stanza handles better than Marvin. For example, when downloading a book from an OPDS feed and I already have a similar file in the library, Stanza asks me if I still want to download. On Marvin, it just tells me that the book is already in the library and that's it. I'd have to go to the library, search for the book, delete it and go to the OPDS feed again to download. I read a lot of fanfics most of which are WIP so that actually gets to be pretty annoying.
ilovejedd is offline   Reply With Quote