View Single Post
Old 08-21-2013, 01:46 PM   #3
artbatista
Groupie
artbatista ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artbatista ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artbatista ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artbatista ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artbatista ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artbatista ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artbatista ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artbatista ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artbatista ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artbatista ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artbatista ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 4, iPad 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovejedd View Post
A firmware update that fixes compatibility instead of breaking it? That's unusual. Alas, the letterboxing is annoying on the 4" iPhone 5. Might install it on the iPhone 4 and 4S, though.
Indeed it is. I no longer use Stanza, specially now that Marvin is around. In a couple of weeks Marvin 2.0 will be available for iPhone and iPad and it will gave sync between multiple installs. Besides Stanza is no longer in development, so what's the point.

I just happened to still have installed and tried it out of curiosity.

Quote:
Hmm, I see you have an iPhone 4 in your profile. Do you have iOS 7 installed there? If so, how is the performance?
Sorry, just upgraded to iPhone 5. On the iPhone, ios7 seems as fast as 6.x and very stable. On ipad2, it's fast, but it us still buggy, though it has improved greatly the last 2 betas.
artbatista is offline   Reply With Quote