View Single Post
Old 08-23-2011, 06:24 AM   #149
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
I always used ctrl and spin the mouse wheel to increase and decrease font size in my browser, but now with Firefox I just put the - + font size buttons next to the refresh button to the left of the url bar.

Also to note if folks in Mobileread want larger fonts and they start seeing words exceeding the width of the page, they should go to the bottom left and change from Fixed to a Liquid display. That way with the exception of items in code tags and pictures that are too big the words will wrap within the size of the screen and not go past the edge.