View Single Post
Old 08-23-2011, 01:38 AM   #143
Manichean
Wizard
Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.

Device: Cybook Gen3
Quote:
Originally Posted by travger View Post
About searches - I'm mostly fondling the mouse clickety-click. Even simplest searches require searching through forum and manual. In the future, when my collection of saved searches has grown, then I'll be clicking there more.
You can do most of what you'd do with searches by clicking the appropriate things in the tag browser. Holding down the Ctrl key allows you to select multiple things.
Also, the search syntax is really easy: just type the field you want to search in, followed by a colon, followed by the string you want to search by:
Code:
authors:"John Smith"
Or, for boolean searches:
Code:
formats:True
Then chain appropriate search terms together with 'and' or 'or', and you're done