View Single Post
Old 01-15-2011, 09:13 PM   #736
grumbles
Addict
grumbles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.grumbles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.grumbles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.grumbles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.grumbles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.grumbles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.grumbles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.grumbles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.grumbles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.grumbles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.grumbles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pandigital Novel (Black), T-2 and 3, Nexus 7
I have been busy and thanks to a link I found somewhere on this site I have been able to create epubs of The Complete Works of Ambrose Bierce, four books of Edwin Markham's poetry and "An Itinerant House" by Emma Frances Dawson.

I just need to do a quick proofing again in a week or so and I think they should be ready for uploading. I've started the ten volume collection of Walt Whitman and then I will do Poe (probably).

I don't remember who posted the the link to Bierce at archive.org but thank you!
grumbles is offline   Reply With Quote