View Single Post
Old 03-09-2013, 01:42 PM   #35800
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumpelteazer View Post
My uncle emailed me some scans of old pictures of me he took when I was young. I was blonde! I always tease my sister that she's blonde (oh, come on, if you're watching speed skating and several skaters fall in the same corner and you say "oh, it must be slippery in that corner" you deserve to be teased ). However, she rocked a great afro when she was young, I didn't.

So I thought it was time to update my profile pic. I used to be cute, don't know what happened .
Awww, cute little you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stitchawl View Post
I'd be weaving moonbeams into my hair... if I had hair. (Would woven moonbeams work as well in ear hair?) I guess I'll just have to settle for weaving some macreme mobile phone holders for the folks in my Senior Citizen conversation group. They asked for some last week and I promised I'd make them for them. I'm thinking that even if I do, I'm going to teach them how to make them this afternoon. A lot of new vocabulary words will be necessary...

Stitchawl
Did you teach them? Pics please.
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote