View Single Post
Old 10-26-2012, 09:33 PM   #36
tmf2
Zealot
tmf2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tmf2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tmf2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tmf2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tmf2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tmf2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tmf2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tmf2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tmf2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tmf2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tmf2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4 Kindle PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by sparklemotion View Post
I really don't think they'd be shouting it from the rooftops because there are plenty of people that do seem happy with their units (whether it's because they can't see the problems or their units are better, is anyone's guess) so I really don't think they would want to draw attention to the problem. I do agree with everything else you said though.
Good point but many that returned for a refund won't reorder until a statement is made that the issue has been resolved to avoid reliving the hassle of the never ending PW lottery. Its no secret, attention has already been drawn to the defective screen problems and folks with good ones are already aware of this also, so really there is nothing to lose for Amazon but much to gain.

Last edited by tmf2; 10-26-2012 at 09:37 PM.
tmf2 is offline   Reply With Quote