View Single Post
Old 12-08-2011, 04:30 PM   #9
Darnielle
Enthusiast
Darnielle knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.Darnielle knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.Darnielle knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.Darnielle knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.Darnielle knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.Darnielle knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.Darnielle knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.Darnielle knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.Darnielle knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.Darnielle knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.Darnielle knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.

Device: Kobo Vox
It's probably not high on your list of priorities (if it is at all) and I know for a fact I'd rarely use it, but a few of my friends are massive comic fans and would snap the Vox up instantly if CBZ/CBR support was native. Being a mechanical engineering student, PDFs are more my thing, so native PDF support would be great. The colour screen shouldn't be unique to enhanced books.
Darnielle is offline   Reply With Quote