View Single Post
Old 03-26-2011, 04:29 PM   #49
bcgirl
Groupie
bcgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bcgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bcgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bcgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bcgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bcgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bcgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bcgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bcgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bcgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bcgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad2-64gb, Sony PRS-T1, KOBO mini
Totally different point of view now since i got myself a library membership card to try out borrowing ebooks. Also, Sony prs350 looks (and is a bit more) more expensive than Kobo. It looks like you get more for your money! Btw it is less expensive because you dont pay app. $10 for every book if u can borrow books for free. I forget about buying books on the go or wifi, think i can live with that!
bcgirl is offline   Reply With Quote