View Single Post
Old 03-11-2011, 08:34 PM   #14
wodin
Illiterate
wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy S10+, Microsoft Surface Pro
Since getting my Galaxy Tab, I find that I have no desire to read on any other device. My HTC EVO 4G has suddenly become too small (imagine that) and my PC too restrictive as I can't carry it around, e.g. to the bathroom or the layback chair or to bed. So my need for a sync feature has gone away.

Thanks for the effort in any case delvorak, I still think WhisperSync is the best part of Kindle. If it only would work with side loaded books.
wodin is offline   Reply With Quote