View Single Post
Old 08-03-2012, 09:51 PM   #13
Cdesja5
Wizard
Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Lots and lots of electronic gadgets...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anabana View Post
I'll definitely give a stylus a try!

I do appreciate all comments, because even if they don't answer my immediate problem or question, they very often clear up something else for me.
But I don't think the eBook Reader or the 'Basic' Kindle is going to let me download iTunes or PDFCreator, etc., and transfer to my desktop...

My main objective is something small and lightweight to 'mostly' replace my laptop. It seemed so small and lightweight when I bought it 6 or 7 years ago... Now, it's way too big and clunky!!
"
You'll be happy with a 7" tablet then...The Nexus 7 seems to be the best one out of the $200 tablets if price is an issue. I use my 10" tablet constantly and just love it! I use my tablet 90% of the time, I barely use my laptop any more, however some things aren't as easily done on a tablet (or can't be done) so I'm not getting rid of it...
Cdesja5 is offline   Reply With Quote