View Single Post
Old 05-25-2012, 03:12 PM   #237
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by mony View Post
i tried exit menu fastboot install many times and nothing is done just after clicking fastboot install in exit menu diags main screen appears again and no loging in fastboot i tried alot and read alot for 5days about installing fatboot and reached nothing u said they are i thread i know and i tried them nothing of them working sorry for that
Fastboot mode does not write to the display. It only changes the USB VID/PID that your host PC would see. When you see the main screen, it might actually be in fastboot mode. Did you try to access it with a fastboot program?
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote