View Single Post
Old 06-23-2011, 11:27 AM   #4
itimpi
Wizard
itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-950, iphone/ipad (Marvin/iBooks/QuickReader)
Quote:
Originally Posted by transmitthis View Post
Is it just me, I have a strange sense of deJa view . I'm positive i have read that exact post before.
I know what you mean!

If I remember the outcome of the previous episode was to reword the warning message to make it clearer that ALL files in the folder selected will be deleted - not just the Calibre ones. However obviously the warning message is either still not clear enough or was ignored.
itimpi is offline   Reply With Quote