Thread: Accessories M-Edge - K3 Cases
View Single Post
Old 09-30-2010, 06:42 AM   #14
Kevin2960
YODA's Uglier Twin
Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-600 and 2 Kindle 3's - and now a K4 + HTC Desire HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by suecsi View Post
Just turned up in the post at work. Fastener is at the top rear rather than bottom rear which will take a bit of getting used to (so the case flips down from the bottom front rather than back over from the top like a shorthand notebook, which is what I expected. There is a popper fastening at the top interior to save the Kindle falling out from the top, which I know was a problem with some Kindle 2 cases.

There are three sections of 'leather' with velcro underneath them on the front cover which lift up, can't quite work out what they are for. I think they are supposed to connect with the flip stand to the rear somehow but I can't get it the right way round to do it.

I'll get my Kindle 3 in there and take some pictures later.

Thanks Suecsi,

Your posts have made this a far more interesting and informative thread, I'm still holding out for M-Edge, just wish they would Hurry
Kevin2960 is offline   Reply With Quote