Thread: Classic Nook Inspiration
View Single Post
Old 08-26-2010, 02:21 PM   #5
phenomshel
ZCD BombShel
phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, STB Kindle Oasis
The nearest B & N is 45 miles away; plus I've gone the "all ebook, all the time" route. However, if I had a B & N in the same town, I'd do one of two things, if not both:
Try to get a job there, or practically live in the place.

Why, you ask? Well, because I like books. And people. And helping people find books all day would be my idea of a great job. Actually, it's the only job I can think of these days that I'd willingly take even though it would mean standing all day (again). I've been in retail on and off my entire working life and one of my big goals is to get a job where I can sit down, at least part of the time. But for books? Sure, I'll stand.
phenomshel is offline   Reply With Quote