View Single Post
Old 01-26-2013, 02:00 PM   #3
Mono
Mono
Mono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blue

Device: Boox M92
5. The "space bug" is caused by Adobe library. If Adobe does not correct it there is not much hope.

I do not know in which language the words are parsed wrongly. It seems to work fine in English, it seems to have problems with some letters with accents. My theory is it is sort of "bug" that comes from different alphabet coding in different languages. Binary value that is not letter in English is letter in other languages....

6. Page mode and Paper mode do not do the same unless you see the whole page.

Page mode, Paper mode, Comic mode and Scrolling mode define what happens when you press Next Page. In Paper mode, viewport moves verticaly in columns (if any), in comic mode it moves horizontaly in rows (if any), in Page mode to the same possition in next page, in scrolling mode it goes verticaly.

To width, to height, zoom by 2 points ... is the way to define zoom.

Selection zoom does not do zoom it defines the page size. You may crop the margins using it. So, Selection Zoom should be renamed to something like Manual Crop or Selection Crop. This is wrong. I had and Universal Manual in mind and not Selecton Zoom.

I guess that number in autocrop is needed in case pdf does not have white margins.

Last edited by Mono; 01-27-2013 at 04:20 AM.
Mono is offline   Reply With Quote