View Single Post
Old 12-20-2010, 06:12 AM   #70
cfrizz
Wizard
cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung 54A, Kobo Libra H2O, Samsung S6 Lite
Quote:
Originally Posted by DMSmillie View Post
So iq3 maybe muddled her explanation. So what?

iq3 took the time to apologise, and Robin's taken the time to come and post here, which she needn't have bothered doing. I've seen nothing that warrants the suspicion and hostility in posts like those from Sil_liS.

Not everyone reads these forums religiously every day - she thought she'd set it to immediate email notification of replies but that glitched - again, so what? She's human, and stuff happens. I wasn't aware there was a forum requirement that your posts will only be regarded as legitimate if you read the forums every day and post more than once every 10 days!!!

How to make people feel thoroughly unwelcome.
Outstanding post & right on the money. I NEVER look at the news page. my link to here is directly to the forums not the news page.

There is absolutely no need for your hostility directed at these 2 posters Sil_lis, they have done nothing to warrant it other than your suspicious nature.

Why don't you just bow out of this thread if you dislike it so much. If they start spamming her book all over the forum then your hostility will be justified. Until then you should just back off.
cfrizz is offline   Reply With Quote