View Single Post
Old 03-26-2012, 08:02 PM   #55
ScottPhillipsNM
ScottPhillipsNM
ScottPhillipsNM taught Chuck Norris how to fight.ScottPhillipsNM taught Chuck Norris how to fight.ScottPhillipsNM taught Chuck Norris how to fight.ScottPhillipsNM taught Chuck Norris how to fight.ScottPhillipsNM taught Chuck Norris how to fight.ScottPhillipsNM taught Chuck Norris how to fight.ScottPhillipsNM taught Chuck Norris how to fight.ScottPhillipsNM taught Chuck Norris how to fight.ScottPhillipsNM taught Chuck Norris how to fight.ScottPhillipsNM taught Chuck Norris how to fight.ScottPhillipsNM taught Chuck Norris how to fight.

Device: Kindle
Hi folks, I'm new here and felt compelled to post on this particular thread for some reason...

I tried the drunken writing thing one time -- me and a buddy of mine were hired to write a script for a movie called FIST OF THE NORTH STAR II, the sequel to the live-action FIST OF THE NORTH STAR movie (natch). We were completely stuck on one sequence and figured we'd loosen up the ol' ideas with some whiskey. What we didn't take into account was the fact that we were both lightweights, so the sauce hit us fast and hard. We wrote, all right -- probably 10 or 12 pages -- but it was the most insane bunch of garbage anyone has ever seen. We didn't realize that until the next morning, of course.

The best part? We left some of it in the script and none of the producers ever mentioned it.
ScottPhillipsNM is offline   Reply With Quote