View Single Post
Old 11-07-2013, 06:24 AM   #70
pendragginp
Guru
pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Several
I'm behind but I think that's okay. For me the point is pushing it, and also sort of priming the engine because I've been away from it and the wheels are rusty. There aren't any NaNo police who are going to ticket me for being behind, so I'm okay with it.

I figure it's a marathon. I may be the limping one who comes in two days after the first runners, but coming in is the point.

Edit: Well, maybe make that the crawling one...
pendragginp is offline   Reply With Quote