View Single Post
Old 03-13-2013, 08:32 PM   #209
Rev. Bob
Wizard
Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H2O, iPad mini 3, Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyssa View Post
I'm going through a bit of the blahs right now.

I did just start Divine Misfortune, which seem both inappropriate and hilarious, though, so hopefully the mood will dissipate.
Oh, that's a fun one. I've just finished the first part of Doughnut, which is a bit mathy for some...but that's right up my alley. I mean, how could I not like the story of a man whose arm turned invisible after he misplaced a decimal point and nearly destroyed Switzerland?
Rev. Bob is offline   Reply With Quote