View Single Post
Old 11-12-2010, 03:58 AM   #15
murraypaul
Interested Bystander
murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Note 4, Kobo One
Quote:
Originally Posted by lazyartist View Post
Yes you can, and I have. Using iBooks to find books suck, even the iTunes on the iPad makes it hard to find good items. Which is why I use iTunes on my Mac.
Maybe you both need to upgrade your iTunes or something
You can buy book apps through iTunes, but unless you found an option no-one else has, you cannot use iTunes on your desktop to buy ePub books that will display in iBooks.

http://support.apple.com/kb/HT4059:

Quote:
Can I purchase a book from the iBookstore using my computer?

No, the iBookstore is only available through iBooks on iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch at this time.
murraypaul is offline   Reply With Quote