Thread: Seriousness The Girl Effect
View Single Post
Old 08-23-2009, 10:23 AM   #7
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate the great View Post
I wasn't looking at the video. I was looking at the flash animation on the site.
ha okay. i looked at the site last night but now i was looking at the video, i forgot the site starts out different.

but, honestly, given the context, it's pretty hard to say that anyone who disagrees could be right. i certainly wouldn't answer "no" to that question. so i guess i would agree, anyone answering "no" *is* wrong, or at the least, maybe not aware of the situation very fully.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote