View Single Post
Old 08-07-2009, 03:33 AM   #12
ghostyjack
Guru
ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-T1, 1825PT, Galaxy Tab, One X, TF700T, Aura HD, Nexus 7
You've hit the nail on the head Idolse, for formatting removal at paragraph level, that's what I'm asking for. Just remove all the extra tags out of the paragraph at the press of a button.

I imagine though this wouldn't work at the file level if I'm understanding the earlier comments correctly, but implementing only at paragraph level would still speed up the tidying-up work on the files.
ghostyjack is offline   Reply With Quote