View Single Post
Old 12-19-2013, 03:52 PM   #1
doubleshuffle
Unicycle Daredevil
doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aura HD (R.I.P. After six years the USB socket died.) tolino shine 3
Inkscape SVG Validation Problems

For my current book project I created some svg graphics with Inkscape. They work perfectly well in ADE, Sony Reader for PC and on my Aura HD.

However, Inkscape seems to create loads of classes that are not allowed in epub, which leads to a significant number of errors when I validate the file. Unfortunately, I haven't the foggiest how to fix those errors, so feel very much inclined to just leave them as they are.

What do you guys think?
doubleshuffle is offline   Reply With Quote