View Single Post
Old 09-21-2013, 12:50 PM   #114
frahse
occasional author
frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: Wandering God's glorious hills, valleys and plains.
Device: A Franklin BI (before Internet) was the first. I still have it.
I have noticed a few articles about homeless people that have been hired by people to wait in the line for a new iPhone fighting among themselves.

For some reason, I thought of the Circuses of Ancient Rome where the Christians and the Lions had at it.

I have never like the idea of surrogates being able to stand in for people in lines whether it be for football tickets or for iPhones.

It just doesn't seem right, or American.

It is really taken further in China where sometimes you can hire people to do your jail time.
frahse is offline   Reply With Quote