View Single Post
Old 01-26-2013, 06:40 AM   #35554
desertblues
Home for the moment
desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: various
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stitchawl View Post
Packing my dive and camera gear! I've got some work to do this weekend in Micronesia! Warm weather, here I come! .....
Stitchawl
well, Stichawl, happy travels!
You certainly travel around. I've always wanted to go to Oceania ever since I read Paul Theroux' book 'The happy isles of Oceania'. I loved his description of the people he met and the things that happened on those isles in the modern wars (WW II and Cold War) which I didn't know before. But I don't see myself kayaking places. Perhaps I could go on some kind of roundtrip though.
It will be expensive I guess....
desertblues is offline   Reply With Quote