View Single Post
Old 09-10-2012, 01:58 PM   #87
TimW
Wizard
TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KK3G, KPW1, Sony PRST1, Sony PRS350, iPod Touch 5G
Quote:
Originally Posted by tompe View Post
This is then kind of absurd. I am not allowed to buy books from Amazon UK but I am allowed to buy books by British publishers from Amazon US. I had assumed that I bought US editions when buying from Amazon US.
It made more sense when you had physical editions published in different countries. Same file from the same server published by essentially different companies depending on where the purchaser lives? Yes, absurd. Random House is owned by Bertelsmann, a German company. They aren't particularly American anyway.
TimW is offline   Reply With Quote