View Single Post
Old 07-15-2008, 09:20 PM   #8
Crisby
Fanatic
Crisby has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Crisby has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Crisby has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Crisby has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: none
I drag and drop files between my iLiad's CF card and my Windows XP PC, via the USB cable. I can connect my iLiad to my PC and download to my CF card by wireless, but file transfers are incredibly, painfully slow.

The PC recognises it as a CF card when I connect via USB, as I see the contents of the card on my iLiad's name with _CF after it in Explorer.

I suggest turning off the iLiad companion software when connecting to a PC and working on the iLiad's CF card, unless you want a whole backup from the CF card to your computer.

Wireless and BE iLiads have the same hardware/software/firmware, except for the wireless capability, cover colour and the 50 pre-loaded classic books.

My last transfer from PC to CF in my iLiad via USB cable was for about 50 books, totalling just over 50MB.

Last edited by Crisby; 07-15-2008 at 09:23 PM. Reason: Added size of transfer
Crisby is offline   Reply With Quote