View Single Post
Old 04-08-2012, 12:06 PM   #64
Blue2u
Wizard
Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Wanted to come back and say I got it working again, about 75% of the time anyways. Here's what worked for me:

With Kobo plugged into computer, right click the drive it's in, select properties, then select hardware, select the Kobo, then properties, then policies.
There are 2 options, on mine the first was selected [Optimize for quick removal], I unchecked that, and selected the next option [Optimize for performance].

Hope it might help someone else.

Thank you again to all the people in this thread for your patience and assistance.
Blue2u is offline   Reply With Quote