View Single Post
Old 12-13-2011, 11:45 AM   #326
Bookworm_Girl
E-reader Enthusiast
Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3; Kobo Aura One; iPad Mini 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by twinszz View Post
Has anyone installed the updated firmware and if so, what have you seen so far?

I have a few days ago, as posted in another thread here. I have had no freezes or page turns.

I am, however, having a problem with returning a library book. I get a message that I cannot connect to the server. However, I can still delete the book. Anyone else having any issues after the update?

Even with this issue, I am now LOVING my T1!!
Overdrive may be having issues with their servers that prevent you from returning the book. That happens occasionally. Try again in a few hours and see if the problem still exists. The update makes a big difference to my enjoyment of the T1! Now I can order a DecalGirl skin since I know I'm going to keep it.
Bookworm_Girl is offline   Reply With Quote