View Single Post
Old 05-17-2011, 10:22 AM   #6
TheJohnNewton
Addict
TheJohnNewton is not required to obey the law of gravity.TheJohnNewton is not required to obey the law of gravity.TheJohnNewton is not required to obey the law of gravity.TheJohnNewton is not required to obey the law of gravity.TheJohnNewton is not required to obey the law of gravity.TheJohnNewton is not required to obey the law of gravity.TheJohnNewton is not required to obey the law of gravity.TheJohnNewton is not required to obey the law of gravity.TheJohnNewton is not required to obey the law of gravity.TheJohnNewton is not required to obey the law of gravity.TheJohnNewton is not required to obey the law of gravity.

Device: Boox Nova 2
Good to see technology advance but I don't know that the average person is screaming for more dpi from eInk. Personally I've moved on from an eInk device because I find it too limiting. I want color, video, and better interaction with the screen but I don't want to carry multiple devices. EInk is certainly very cool for very specific applications but it's also quite limiting.
TheJohnNewton is offline   Reply With Quote