View Single Post
Old 04-20-2011, 11:51 AM   #45
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kali Yuga View Post
Well, I'm psyched. This is good for Overdrive, Amazon, the libraries, and Kindle users.

Plus, it gives JSWolf one less thing to viably kvetch about. Sounds like a win-win to me.
This is not good for libraries. This is not good for current library users. All this is going to do is fragment things big time and create a mess. What we will have is less titles and more complaints about not getting in the format we want. I don't see this as a win-win. I see this as Amazon trying to make waves in a calm sea.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote