View Single Post
Old 09-07-2013, 02:56 AM   #110
BadBilly
Nodding at stupid things
BadBilly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BadBilly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BadBilly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BadBilly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BadBilly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BadBilly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BadBilly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BadBilly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BadBilly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BadBilly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BadBilly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony T1, OnePlus 6, Samsung Galaxy Tab S5e, iPad Mini 2, PC
Quote:
Originally Posted by tompe View Post
Why do you want to have compensation when you see how it benefits ths system even if you do not get the specific compensation you want?

Also the library can never work if each person should be compensated for the tax ha pays to the library. Isn't one of the main idea of a library to make things available to people who would not have them available otherwise.
As I was responding to the previous comment that I do not agree with the idea that e-books are in a special category and I should have to pay a fee to borrow them from the library. I already pay for the library with my taxes. I don't expect that every penny be spent on things I want, but I do thing I should get a share of the resources.
BadBilly is offline   Reply With Quote