View Single Post
Old 07-18-2013, 02:06 AM   #10
Billi
Wizard
Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook, iRex, PB, Onyx
And you would miss a lot of my posts! Maybe you would see this as another advantage of such a feature but what I wanted to say is that I (and maybe others???) normally try to avoid quotes and only quote if absolutely necessary to understand what I am referring to. It is sometimes very difficult to wade through a post with meters of quotations, especially when you are on a small screen.
Billi is offline   Reply With Quote