View Single Post
Old 12-04-2012, 02:24 PM   #65
tomsem
Grand Sorcerer
tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 15PM, Kindle Scribe, iPad mini 6, PocketBook InkPad Color 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vmurph View Post
Hey, here's one that's exactly the same, only it has a SNAP CLOSURE.

http://bit.ly/WG7YKh

Different seller, but the covers are almost identical. The only difference I can see is, it doesn't have the embossed word 'Kindle' on it. Instead it has an embossed logo in the lower corner.

I wouldn't trust those colors though. Looks like they were touched up (higher saturation) to appear more vivid. My guess is they're the same shades as the non-closure ones.

They're $14.95 (USD), but the shipping is free, so theyre actually cheaper than the other ones.

-------
EDIT: I just noticed it's a US seller.
Also it is not a snap closure, but most likely a magnetic closure. I would probably surgically remove the closure flap, just seems like it is unnecessary and would flap around distractingly when you are reading.
tomsem is offline   Reply With Quote