View Single Post
Old 12-29-2011, 11:41 PM   #9
hbtaylor
Enthusiast
hbtaylor My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!hbtaylor My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!hbtaylor My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!hbtaylor My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!hbtaylor My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!hbtaylor My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!hbtaylor My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!hbtaylor My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!hbtaylor My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!hbtaylor My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!hbtaylor My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!

Device: iPad 3, Nexus 7 (2013)
Quote:
Originally Posted by neonbible View Post
Ok syncing is working for the iOS app!

Make sure you send it to your primary Send-to-Email address, the one which puts it in the Kindle archive. And from your Amazon Kindle account page, select Actions | Deliver to my.. and then select your iDevice.
I just tried another file, and this one seems to allow syncing. I can't validate that it actually syncs between my Fire and my iPad, though. They both say I am at the furthest-read point even though each is at a different point, but at least the iPad app is presenting me with an enabled sync button!
hbtaylor is offline   Reply With Quote