View Single Post
Old 11-02-2011, 08:11 AM   #5
carpetmojo
Wizard
carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony- T3, PRS650, 350, T1/2/3, Paperwhite, Fire 8.9,Samsung Tab S 10.5
To date, I'm testing one. and I have to say basic operations seem quicker and lighter than the x50.
And I don't find any of these screen flashing/page-to-page flicker/surround glare etc... "problems" worrying, but then they never used to bother me on the x50's........
However, I'm still trying to get to grips with the wifi bit - no Reader Store etc.. yet here. of course.
But I veer towards it not being a big bonus, but interesting. I do find the lightness a bit disconcerting though !

Fussy old git, inn'i ?
carpetmojo is offline   Reply With Quote