View Single Post
Old 07-22-2011, 07:44 AM   #137
Sil_liS
Wizard
Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook 903 & 360+
Quote:
Originally Posted by HansTWN View Post
Yes, I have adjusted it, color scheme and brightness are toned down. Pretty much tried every setting. Of course, the right setting makes a big difference. Still an LCD never reaches the comfort level of e-ink (for me that is) -- unless there is insufficient lighting.
Have you tried making the background gray? I find that the only way to read on my internet tablet is if I make the background a dark gray, and the font bold.
Sil_liS is offline   Reply With Quote