View Single Post
Old 03-16-2008, 03:35 PM   #18
tompe
Grand Sorcerer
tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Nexus 5, Kindle PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ervserver View Post
I wouldn't keep hundreds of books on my readers anyway, why?? I keep about a dozen or so on the reader at one time and the rest of the books backed up on my computers and on memory cards.
Well, you can proably read a couple of hundreds short stories on a vacation trip if you are a short story reader. They are often available as one or more html files and the easiest way is just to download them.

I feel that people asking "why" is trying to justify a limitation. There are perfectly valid reasons to want to do it and you should not think that just because you cannot think of a reason there cannot be a reason.
tompe is offline   Reply With Quote