View Single Post
Old 03-26-2010, 05:25 PM   #46
Ea
Wizard
Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3|iPad air|iPhone 4S
Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyc View Post
Maybe I'll have to read this one too as having grown up on a chicken farm I can likely identify with most of it....
When I was six, we had a chicken farm. My father gave it up though, after a year, partly because of the excessive workload, but especially because raising chickens in a way that earn enough money was no decent way to treat an animal. Especially not an animal you want to eat. At least it wasn't then.

Edit: didn't mean to sound derisive (not sure if it's the right word) - hope I didn't.

Last edited by Ea; 03-26-2010 at 05:43 PM.
Ea is offline   Reply With Quote