Thread: KOBO Rocks!!!
View Single Post
Old 04-25-2013, 02:42 PM   #192
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by treadlightly View Post
I like the line spacing for V2 (or V3, I can't tell the difference). What is it set to? My epubs look more like V1 coming out of Calibre.
V1 has the embedded font defined for p and the line height set to 1.01 in p.

V2 has the embedded font defined in p and no line height set.

V3 has the line height and embedded font set in body.

Seems Kobo ignores the line height in the body. This means in order to set a lin height below 1.3, one would have to do so in the various styles used for the paragraphs.

Though one thing I do question. Why is there so much space between the last line of text and the page number? There's enough space there to get 2 or 3 more lines on screen.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote