Thread: Glo 2.4.0 bugs
View Single Post
Old 02-26-2013, 07:46 PM   #115
jackastor
Wizard
jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iphone stanza, kobo touch,ASUS TF300,KOBO GLO, Kobo Aura HD, Kobo Mini
potential bug for 2.4.0

Ok so today I loaded 3 books that had no drm protection on them to my ereader via drag and drop method to the sd card where I store all my books. When the reader was done processing my books the covers were all blank and two books had no visible content. To verify that the books were good I took the same books and droped them into caliber and everything showed fine. I had to do a pinhole reset to have all books show properly. I did not delete or reload the books on the Glo, but just did the pin hole reset.

Anyone else with similar issue?

Regards

Jack
jackastor is offline   Reply With Quote